OK, peeps. It's time for another Tinalicious Tasty Tuesday. This week's recipe is a casserole with a hint of Mexican flavor and flare. After all, a little spice in your life is good, right? Admit it. You're excited.
So here's what you need to make this oh-so-fabulous dish:
- 3/4 LB of Small Shells pasta
- 2 Cups of Cooked Chicken, chopped
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can (10oz) Rotel Diced Tomatoes w/Green Chiles (I used Mild)
- 1-1/2 Cups of Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1-2 TBSP Chili-O Seasoning (to taste)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cook the pasta, per the package's directions.
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients (you can reserve 1/2 Cup of the cheese to sprinkle on top of the casserole, if you like--it's up to you). Add the cooked pasta. Mix well.
- Put in a 9x13" baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes.
And really, the only thing that could make this better is if you had this guy sharing the meal with you after you've made it.
But naturally, I shared mine with the Hubs. I may or may not have called him Damon during dinner.