Given that my last post was in November, I may perhaps have lost all
three of my loyal followers. What can I say? I've been out of blogging mode for awhile now...concentrating on my art and my family. But now that I'm facing a rather scary health crisis, and given that I'm just self-centered enough to want to read my own thoughts online, I figured I'd better start blogging again while I still can. And what better way to jump back into the blogosphere than with a post dedicated to my favorite man-crush, Ian Somerhalder?!
Can I get a 'hells yeah,' people!
Now that I have your attention, let us get to the task at hand. Namely, my 7 Questions for Ian Somerhalder. You know, because 6 questions aren't enough, and and 8 would just be overkill. So here we go.
1. How did your eyes get so damn blue?!
I don't even care if that photo is enhanced, your baby blues are some of the bluest I've ever seen. It's so freaking distracting--in the best haunt-your-dreams-and-make-me-feel-like-a-15-year-old-girl kind of way. A girl could get lost in there...lose all sense of space, time, and reality.
What was I saying? Oh right. The eyes. But moving on...
2. Do you have a license for those guns?
3. How did you master that eye thing you do?
And really, could you teach my Hubs how to do that?
4. How is it that you make blood and fangs look sexy?
Edward Cullen was hot, in a sparkly-and-overly-coiffed sort of way. But let's face it: you as Damon Salvatore on The Vampire Diaries--YOU make vampires S-E-X-Y.
If you need to practice your biting technique, I'm totes available.
5. In which episode of TVD will you next appear shirtless?
Is it hot in here or is it just me? Lord have mercy.
6. Can I bite that lip for you?
What? It's a legit question, people.
7. You're a defender of animals and a warrior for protecting the environment, you're an amazing actor, you're kind and compassionate, you're a devoted husband (and your wife is equally amazing, dammit), and you're all gorgeous and sexy to boot. There's only so much a fan girl can take. Are you trying to kill me?
The bottom line is this, Mr. Somerhalder:
Well, actually, you had me at LOST, as the sweetly sexy character of Boone. But it's your good-bad-boy behavior as the immortal Damon Salvatore on TVD that captured my full fan-girl attention. 6+ years of blood lust and Mystic Falls and Delena and those blue eyes and shirtless shower scenes and that eye thing you do. I mean really, what's a girl to do?!
Now that I've asked you these 7 Questions, Mr. Somerhalder, please feel free shoot me an email with your replies. Or you can tweet me @TinaGrimes.